19:21

Objective: Introduction

Hello World! Welcome to ‘A Pair of Ohashi’. I am a 21 year-old student who is currently studying abroad for a semester at Kansai Gaidai University. This blog has been set up to document, in a few words and pictures, my time here in Japan. I’ve currently lived in Japan for the past 7 weeks, and I must say, it has been a most rewarding and incredible journey so far. I actually attempted to start another blog in Tumblr, but it died as quickly as it was created. Curious? You can follow the link to check out a few initial posts about my trip here.

Seven weeks?! That must mean you’ve done so much already! Though that is true, I will attempt to recount my experiences from the very beginning, although those memories are quickly fading. I will try to update frequently in order to catch up to the present. Enjoy the storytelling for now; you’re in for a journey about various places in Japan!

I wish that I could visit more places in Japan in my short time here. My pocket is shallow, but my words can (hopefully) express my joys and struggles better.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions! I will try my best to answer them. Hopefully, I can also provide some useful links to more information. Though I am still learning about the Japanese lifestyle here, perhaps I can provide some tidbits of wisdom along the way.

So let the journey begin! I am equipped with my pair of ohashi and ready to explore!

0 comments:

Post a Comment