23:31

All is Not Lost!!!

My apologies, but I wanted to insert a quick update. What's to come: >> Kyoto & Osaka : I have been to Kiomizudera and parts of Osaka since I've been here and I hope to give you some more information about that!

>> Union Excurisions: We're heading off to Kanazawa the following weekend. That is on the northern coast of central Japan (or near the shore of the East Asian Sea or Sea of Japan). Apparently it is supposed to be B E A U T I F U L there. I'm so excited!
>> Fall in Japan: I'm hoping to see some of the momoji tomorrow (They are famous trees in Kyoto) and the foliage is supposed to be amazing.

I know that this message is cryptic, but I wanted to let you all know that I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth!

Update soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment